Hearing Better With ASI Beltone
The certified audiologists and hearing specialists at ASI Beltone offer the most advanced hearing tests and Bluetooth-connected hearing instruments. Our aftercare programs, custom hearing protection and hearing aid maintenance ensure all our patients receive the long-lasting hearing care they need to improve their daily lives.
Personalized Care & Added Value
- Hearing solutions as low as $897 per aid
- Easy financing plans with payments as low as $95/month
- 45 day risk-free trial on all products
- Continued education and additional warranty through our Great Start Program
- Lifetime patient care
Request an Appointment
“Our educated team of Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists are your trusted source for all your hearing care needs. You can depend on us to restore the life you enjoy.”
– Dr. Mike Sharp
Signs you may have hearing loss
- Ringing in the ears – A persistent ringing in the ears is called tinnitus. This can be an early sign of sensorineural hearing loss.
- Hearing but not understanding – You may start to confuse similar sounding words, like “rose” and “roads”.
- Vertigo – Feeling dizzy may be an underlying symptom of hearing loss.
- Frustration in social situations – Feelings of frustration about having difficulty hearing in social situations can start to affect your mental health as well as your hearing health.
- Turning up the TV or radio – If you have begun frequently turning the TV or radio up, it may be a sign that you are suffering from hearing loss.
Benefits of Beltone Hearing Aids
- Bluetooth Hearing Aids – Bluetooth hearing aids will allow you to receive phone calls, stream music and TV in stereo sound, and make volume adjustments in different environments.
- Custom fittings – Your specialist will be able to help you get the exact right hearing aids for your level of hearing loss. They will be able to customize their fit and fine tune their frequencies to your exact individual needs.
- Understanding Conversations In Noise – Hearing loss can make you feel isolated and avoid social situations with friends and family. Our hearing aids dramatically improve your speech understanding in noise by focusing microphones on targeted speech signals.